Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wow what a month!

I have been SOOO busy this month! I really need to get out of my blissed out fall state too haha. It's just finally starting to feel like fall here in Tucson, AZ and I am loving it. My son turned 3 on October 10th and it makes me want to cry! We had my mother in law and grandmother in law out here to celebrate that and it was a complete treat! Violet has 5 teeth now, is a crawling machine, says dada pretty well, and plays peekabook all by herself haha. We are also going to be testing out Your Baby Can Read! So excited about that! We welcomed a new addition to our family on October 21st! Vera Gipson was 7 pounds 9 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long! She looks so tiny next to my almost 9 month old. Ah time flies! We are already excied about Christmas in our house! A little ahead of ourselves I know haha! Well I am back and back to posting good things about the environment and anything healthy and all things crunchy! I am on a mission to lose these dang 20 pounds I am carrying around just in time for the holidays! ack haha.

My next post is going to be a review for Thirsties Fab Fitted diapers and a contest as well!

No comments :

Post a Comment