Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Blog Mission Statement?

I think my blog got a little bit lost in the last month or two. I started this blog to talk about my adventures in organic and natural living. I have learned A LOT. I have implemented a lot of green things into my life and I love spreading that word. I want moms to know what products are out there and how to live a healthier life. That was the purpose of starting this blog. I had no clue what I was doing or what I was writing about. I still really don't have a clue! I want this blog to evolve. I want to write about other things besides JUST organic and green things. I realize the importance of talking about pregnancy, motherhood, babies and lack of sleep. I want my blog to be about those things as well. I want to offer mom advice and talk about my kids AND talk about my green little life. I want to review WAHM wares and homemade things. I want to put my opinions out there about things besides my green world. Being green is a HUGE part of my life and it will be reflected in my blog, but so will my children, myself and my husband. I want you to get to know me. Like I said, I didn't know what I was doing before, and I am starting to figure it out. I hope to get there and get this blog to where I want it to be. I hope you guys keep reading my reviews, because those wont go away! I hope you all enter my contests(those wont be going away either!) and read about my life as a stay at home mom to 2 little ones!

Thanks for reading guys!

No comments :

Post a Comment