Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thirsties Fab Fitted and Duo Wrap Winner!

And the winner is:

aemom said...

When people ask me what I want for my birthday I always say Thirsties Fab Fitteds of course!!! They are the best, softest, most absorbant fitted diaper on the market. My son will be 2 on Nov. 13th and he chooses his own diapers. I only have 4 fab fitteds and we always run out at the end of the day!!! I neeeeeed more!!!!

Okay aemom, make sure you contact me asap since I dont have an e-mail address for you! I need your e-mail address so I can get colors and sizes and mailing info! If you dont contact me on this blog within the next 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen!

Congratulations!

Again, a big thank you to Thirsties for sponsoring this giveaway! They are so sweet there!

To all my other contestants, make sure to follow my blog because I have a couple other awesome reviews and giveaways coming up soon! Check back often, and I will try to get in touch with you all as soon as I get my next contest posted! I need all the blog support I can get!

No comments :

Post a Comment