Monday, November 9, 2009

Your Baby Can Read

Anyone else trying this out? We got ours this week and it is like crack for my kids! Even if it doesn't do what it claims, they love it! And it is educational! There are 5 dvds, sliding word cards, books and a whole bunch of other materials and I just think it is great so far. My three year old son is in love with what he calls "the baby movie" haha. Violet just stares at the screen with her mouth open! I truly feel like they are getting something out of it and hopefully in a couple of months we will see something happen! I was just wondering if any of you guys have had any results with it or anything else to say about it!

2 comments :

  1. We downloaded the videos and started playing it once or twice a day when my baby turned 6 months old. She's now almost 8 months and to me she talks a lot! Not sure if it's because of the video yet. We also have a 5 year old and it helps her practice with her reading. Love it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome, I love it so far too even though it has only been a week! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete