Saturday, December 5, 2009

EarthGroovz on Etsy!


I happened across the most adorable shop on Etsy and I am forever in love. EarthGroovz makes diaper covers, dresses, tops and various other accessories for children and they are all to die for! They specialize in Vermont made, earth friendly and vegan fashion! Right up my green little alley! Earthgroovz carries a large variety of fun and retro prints for your little ones and they only use vegan materials. No animal products and 100% cruelty free. I had a hunch that someone who cares that much about our earth would be a sweetheart and I was right! Kerry is so friendly! She has amazing customer service and I know she has a good heart. I felt like I knew her forever!

I adore that she encourages custom creations and will do special listings for anything you dont see that you like! She is so flexible!

She so sweetly sent me her Tossed Owls Prairie Dress in a 12 months size for my daughter.

Tossed Owls in Cream with Wildflowers Prairie Dress with Adjustable Organic Straps/Lining

And here is my little model in that dress!




Okay so I know the baby is gorgeous, but the dress is just amazing. Everything about it is so well made. She puts so much thought and detail into her designs and creations. Even the tie in the back was beautiful. I know my daughter is going to enjoy this dress for a very long time because it is so well made. It was a tad too big on her but it worked just fine. She is only 10 months old, we wanted a 12 months so she can wear this at her first birthday as well. It is washed and waiting, although I think I may cave and let her wear it again before then!

I adore the matching bloomers this dress came with! You can purchase all kinds of different patterned bloomers for your little ones on her shop! They are so adorable too! Here is one of them:

Pop Garden Peonies Diaper Cover Bloomers

Dont they just look amazing? SO well made. I cant stress that enough! Look at the matching dress you can buy!

Pop Garden Daisy and Peonies Prairie Dress with Adjustable Organic Straps

I cant wait to purchase a buttload of these dresses for my daughter. Like I said, I am in love and a little addicted now I think!

You can purchase prairie dresses for about $26.99 and bloomers for $11.00. Awesome prices for such beautiful, hand crafted items! You cant buy quality dressed like these in stores.

Run over to EarthGroovz and buy some dresses of your own!

A huge thanks to Kerry for this fantastic review opportunity!

No comments :

Post a Comment