Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ellas Kitchen Review!

I recently had the chance to try out baby food from Ella's Kitchen and it is now a regular in our house!

Ella's Kitchen was started by a Dad who wanted to show his children that healthy food can be fun, tasty and cool. They use only simple, natural ingredients that taste so yummy! I think every parent has a baby food tasting moment. I have to tell you I have tried my fair share of Gerber/Beech Nut and all the others and these taste so much better! It really makes me think what on earth is in those other brands of baby food! The packaging is geared towards kids, it comes in bright colors! They currently have two ranges available in the US, their Smoothie Fruits and Stage 1 Baby Food. I can't wait to see what else they come up with!

We got to test out every flavor of the Stage 1 Baby Food currently available and there wasn't a single one my baby daughter didn't gobble up! Check out the names!







My daughter's favorite was the Sweet Potatoes, Pumpkin, Apples and Blueberries! She yanked the bowl out of my hand!

Aren't the pouches just adorable? They are SOO handy to take along places with you instead of a jar! They are 100% safe and 100% handy! The portability factor alone makes them a staple in my house.

My son tested their smoothie fruits called The Red One and The Yellow One:


So I have to be honest and say my son begged me to try one of his smoothies and so I opened one up...The Red One, and squirted some in his mouth right out of the pouch. He spit it on the floor! I tasted it and it was delicious. I think his problem was he has never had a smoothie and so the texture wasn't like a "drink". Violet gladly finished it for him though and she devoured The Yellow One too!

I love everything about this organic company. I adore that my baby isn't eating pesticides and chemicals! I also love that these babies are available at Babies R Us! So convenient! I can't wait to see what else this charming company whips up!

Thank you so much to Ella's Kitchen for the generous review opportunity!

No comments :

Post a Comment