Monday, June 21, 2010

Oh My Aching Head

I have one of those headaches that make you want to rip your entire head off, fill it up with ibuprofen and then stick it back on. Don't think I am crazy! I really feel this way. Anything to make it go away. I think we did way too much at my aunt's new house this weekend and I cannot wait for a day of rest. For those of you who do not know, my Hubby works 4 days a week, so we count Monday as the weekend. We have been on the move and super busy and now my head is paying for it. I WILL be posting all of the winners for the closed giveaways on my giveaways tab tomorrow. Winners will be emailed tomorrow as well. I also need to post more reviews and giveaways, so stick with me! I have a couple of drafts written about me and I am excited to share that with you tomorrow as well!

I hope you all had an amazing Father's Day!

No comments :

Post a Comment