Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fashion to Figure Review!




When I was contacted by Fashion to Figure to do a review, I wasn't sure if they would have a dress that fit me. I mean, I am bigger since having my kids, but not necessarily plus size. I wear a size 12 and lucky for me they have size 12 dresses! I was sent the Button Trim Ponte Dress in black to review and I love it! They say every girl needs a little black dress, right? I didn't have one! Check it out:

http://www.fashiontofigure.com/istarimages/p/t/pt-35464P!TRAC.jpg

It's adorable. I am short, so this dress isn't super short on me, and I like that. I love the buttons on the sleeve and the zipper in the back. It is also kind of gathered at the bust line and that is flattering! My Hubby loved it when I wore this dress too! He doesn't see me in dresses very often and I think he liked it! It is comfortable enough to wear during the day and dressy enough to add jewelry and cute shoes to for a night time look. I love having this as an addition to my wardrobe!

Fashion to Figure doesn't just carry dresses, they also have tops, bottoms, jackets and accessories.

You can purchase any of the adorable items from Fashion to Figure at their website!

A HUGE thank you to the wonderful people over at Fashion to Figure for this amazing review opportunity.

Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment