Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Had to Pop in Real Quick!

Hey guys! I wanted to let you all know what I am going to be up to tomorrow and this weekend. What do you all have planned this holiday weekend? We are gonna be swimming and eating pulled pork and watermelon!

Tomorrow I plan on getting the last of my catching up done! I have 3 more reviews and then I will be all caught up! Tomorrow is also Free For All Friday! So come back and link up!

This weekend I will be promoting all of my current giveaways, as well as picking winners for all of the giveaways that have CLOSED next to them in my giveaways tab. Those all need winners! I will be doing that Saturday.

I hope you all are well. I cant wait to share with you all the goodies I have for the rest of July! Sneak Peek: How many of you would LOVE to win a Little Tikes Spray and Rescue Fire Truck?! Stay tuned!

OH! I almost forgot! You probably noticed the header change. I posted on Facebook, that my life is not just about all things eco. I am a Mom too! I added the Mama's and I hope you all like it. Let me know what you think. My link will stay www.gettingkindacrunchy.com.

Danielle

No comments :

Post a Comment