Monday, July 26, 2010

TruKid Sunny Days SPF 30 Sunscreen Review

There is a ton of talk right now about whether sunblock is safe or if it causes cancer. I know I am always on the lookout for all natural products for my children, and I often wondered if regular chemical filled sunblock was harmful or good. I mean, sure it protects you from the sun, but at what cost? I will apply sunscreen to my children if we are outside for long period of time, because my kids burn easily, but I don't put it on every time we set foot outdoors. I know it is important for my children to get adequate amounts of Vitamin D from the suns rays and I never wanted to slather tons of chemicals all over them.

I had the chance to review TruKid's Sunny Days SPF 30 Sunscreen and I was so ecstatic. I am in love with this sunscreen! It is a mineral, chemical-free all natural sunscreen that I can feel safe about slathering my kids with! I love that it is BPA, Phthalate, Paraben, SLS, Gluten and I-4 Dioxane Free!

http://www.naylanaturalcare.com/store/ProdImages/TRU-007-2.jpg

My kids loved having this on them, they weren't all oily and it smells great! We received a 2 ounce size and it is perfect for the diaper bag. It is great for the whole body from head to toe. I also like that the tube reminds you to apply every 80 minutes and I like that the main ingredient is a mineral, Zinc oxide. It is also not tested on animals! Purchase your own 2 ounce tube for $10.00!

TruKid makes many other natural and fun items for kiddos, check it out!

http://www.kaikids.com/images/trukidshampoo.jpg
Silly Shampoo! I received sample of this and fell in love with the smell and how awesome it works! This sells for $8.99.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31GXPQfaSlL._SL160_AA160_.jpg

We also received samples of the Cool Conditioner and it is amazing on my daughter's curly hair! This also sells for $8.99.

I love all of the products I got to try from TruKid and I will be going back for more!

Purchase these items and more at their website, here.

A Huge thank you goes out to TruKid for this amazing review opportunity!

Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment