Monday, July 5, 2010

Winners!!

Hey guys! I have been trying to get caught up again! I have all the winners picked and emailed and there were a lot of winners!!

Terra Made Gift Certificate Winner is #13

Forget Shyness Reviews said...

I now follow terramade on twitter as @forgetshyness



Zevia 24 Pack Winner is #39

marathonmongrel said...

I'd like to try the Ginger Root Beer. Sounds interesting!


Zevia 6-Pack Winner #25

Karen said...

grabbed your button
mamakarrot.blogspot.com


Zevia 6-Pack Winner #52

Celeste said...

Google friend follower!



Biokleen Winner is #85

hallieann said...

I follow Biokleen on facebook! Thanks!




Thirsties Winner is #121

Jennifer said...

I follow you with friend connect




Head Organics Winner #101

Hotsnotty2 said...

I would like to try the Extra Hold Mousse, thanks!


Head Organics Winner #41

Danica D. said...

I would love the On the Move travel kit, since I'm always flying somewhere and this would be perfect for carry ons!


Head Organics Winner #6

Karen said...

subscribed to your emails


Head Organics Winner #7

Jenny said...

I would LOVE the mousse!



Goodie Books Winner is #2

Andi said...

Oh and why? Because my husband loves things like that!

Following on Google.


Thanks to everyone who entered and keep coming back for some incredible giveaways for July and my blog's one year anniversary!

Danielle

No comments :

Post a Comment