Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Baby Shower Bash #10: Remember It All With Baby's First Journal

logo


I am so excited to be throwing this Baby Shower Bash on my blog because it is helping me to see all of the amazing products that are out there and I get to share them with all of you! I was thrilled when I had the opportunity to review the Glow Baby: Baby's First Journal. This would have come in so super handy with my two other kids and I know it's going to make my life a breeze with #3!

Glow Baby was founded in Toronto by Lindsay Harris and is committed to providing unique and user friendly scheduling tools to today's busy parents! One of the first tools developed while she had a toddler and newborn in tow, was a log to track her baby's feeding, sleeping, diapering and bathing. I can definitely see how keeping track of these things would reduce stress! Lindsay thought that every Mother could use the same kind of tool and wahlah, Baby's First Journal was born. Check it out:

green book

http://www.glowbaby.ca/Images/Green-Pg-6_Sample-Log.gif


http://www.glowbaby.ca/Images/Green-Pg-99_100_Contacts.gif


I am in LOVE with this journal. I think this would have been a lifesaver for me when I was a new Mom, but it's going to be even more helpful to me when I am a Mom of three! I love that there are spots to record everything your newborn does - eat, sleep and poop! I also adore that all important contact information is all in one place. All I have to do is keep one book with me.

I cannot wait to do a follow up post once I am pregnant and my new bundle gets here! Baby's First Journal comes in green, pink or blue and sells for $15.99!

Glow Baby also recently launched the brand new Organized Family Calendar:

The organized family calendar

Glow Baby makes it easy to track each family member's activities all in one place. Right now it is available for pre-order for $20.00 and is normally $26.00. This is not officially out yet, as the first one is a 2011 calendar.

I cannot say enough good things about this quality company and I recommend a Baby's First Journal to everyone I know. This should be a mandatory hospital parting gift!

A HUGE thank you goes out to Lindsay over at Glow Baby for this fabulous review opportunity!

Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment