Friday, August 6, 2010

A Belvedere Designs Wall Quotes Sneak Peek

WallQuotes.com, a Belvedere Designs website - Wall Quotes, Wall Sayings, Vinyl Words and Custom Vinyl Lettering.


I have always dreamed about applying beautiful wall art to my walls and lucky for me, I'm getting the amazing opportunity to work with Belvedere Designs Wall Quotes! I received the following wall quotes from them:




That was the one I had asked for because I thought it would be amazing to add to our bedroom. Isn't it romantic? Belvedere Designs Wall Quotes also threw in this adorable quote:




I am in love with both! We found out shortly after I received these that we would have to move soon and so I didn't want to apply them to our apartment only to have to move! These vinyl letters are not reusable, they are one time use. I got a great idea to apply my quotes to a painted piece of wood to hang and this way we can take it with us no matter where we move. I think this is a great thing to share, especially for those who move many times in one year! So this is my sneak peek post and once we are all moved, I will do my main post with TONS of pictures of my project to share with all of you!

Check out some of the other wall sayings available! I want to put a million of these all over my walls.













I seriously could go on and on! I love them all! Head over to their website and check them all out! And be sure to keep your eyes peeled for my actual post in a month or so! There will be 2 giveaways involved!

A HUGE thank you to Belvedere Designs Wall Quotes for this amazing review and giveaway opportunity! And for putting up with my move!

Danielle

Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment