Friday, August 20, 2010

Updates!

Hey guys! So as many of you know, I am moving in less than a month and so much has been going on. This move was unexpected when I started my Baby Shower Bash. My Bash will probably go into the beginning part of September because I am a little bit behind. We'll just say it's extended. I am also planning on keeping it open providing I get pregnant! So for every baby item I review, I will just call it Baby Shower Bash # whatever number item it ends up being. I hope you all have enjoyed it so far and I have a couple of posts going up tomorrow!

This weekend, we are painting the house we are moving in to and today I have a birthday party to go to. Things have been non stop around here, so thanks for sticking with me!

2 more Etsy baby Bash items will be posted tomorrow!

Thanks guys!

Danielle

No comments :

Post a Comment