Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Quick Update!

Hey guys! I wanted to update everyone with everything that has been going on in my life. We had to spend the entire weekend painting our new house so we can move in this Saturday the 18th. Carpet is being installed this week as well. My Husband took off Tuesday and Wednesday so we can get more work done and finish packing. We are still not done packing and I'm a little freaked out about it. I feel like I have a TON going on right now!

I am trying to keep up with my blog, but I am still behind. Thanks for being so patient and I hope you are enjoying everything as I get it up. I plan to blog like half of the day tomorrow and then pack the other half so lets keep our fingers crossed.

Again, if you are a company i am working with for August/September, your reviews/giveaways are coming! I promise! I cannot wait to get moved so that everything can get back to normal again!

My kids are all out of whack too and not sleeping in their beds! I have to sleep on the couch with my son and Violet is sleeping with Dad. So horrible and Its so gonna bite me in the butt but right now we are all just trying to make it through.

My internet will be down at my apartment on Friday and up at the new place, so I wont be around Friday and I probably wont be Saturday what with moving and all, but I will be back to blogging on Sunday and trying to catch up!

Thank you all again for being so patient with me and thank you to all of my new subscribers! Pregnancy vlogs will be posting shortly after we move so that is something to look forward to as well.

If you are a company I am working with for Aug/Sept, don't fear. I only have 4 things lined up for October, and 2 for Nov, so all of your products are top priority before I line anything else up! They ARE coming.

No comments :

Post a Comment