Monday, October 11, 2010

CostumeSuperCenter.com Review

Our family LOVES Halloween, so I thought it was fitting to review a costume on here. I figured what better place than CostumeSuperCenter.com? They really have every costume you could think of! My favorite part of Halloween is carving the pumpkins, but I think my Husband's favorite part is eating Reeses Peanut Butter Cups all day long! Of course our children love getting all dressed up! I do want to say that this post will not include pictures of my kids in costumes, just because I am planning a separate post of pictures, and I don't want to give it all away. I promise you will get to see them all adorable though!

We were sent the Plum Pixie Toddler Costume for Violet and I am seriously in love with it! I found the quality of the pieces to be really great and the details are so cute. You can buy some cheesey costumes, but this one will last her for dress-up for awhile! Check out how cute it is:

Plum Pixie Toddler Costume

The costume comes with the dress, wings, wand and headband. Violet felt like such a princess in this! She is such a girly girl though, so I really wasn't surprised! I also want to say that this fits from 2T to 4T, and my baby girl is 20 months old. She is wearing a 2T normally, so I took a chance, and this DOES fit her. The dress is on the longer side, but everything fits her great. She just gets more dress to twirl than a four year old might because of the longer length. Of course I wanted this because it is a delicious shade of purple and my daughter's name is Violet. I was not disappointed at all! Right now this costume is in stock and on sale for only $26.99! If you place an order over $65.00, shipping is free! Just use the code FRS65. I love that if you need to exchange a costume, shipping is free!

CostumeSupercenter.com offers way more than costumes for babies, toddlers and children. They have a huge selection for adults as well! Check out a few that I thought were cute:

Roman Empress Adult Costume
This Roman Empress Costume is so gorgeous and sells for only $32.99.
Bun In The Oven Adult Costume
My Husband seems to think it would be hilarious if I wore this Bun in the Oven Costume. He is such a dork, but this is hilarious. You can buy this for $48.99.

Dlx Lt. Dangle Costume
My Husband is a HUGE Reno 911 fan, so he got a kick out of this Lt. Dangle Costume for $44.99.

I love the selection that CostumeSuperCenter.com offers and we will for sure be buying our costumes from here every year. We have gone to those Halloween stores that are seasonal and the prices are outrageous! These prices are much more reasonable and the costumes are so cute!

Keep your eyes posted for pictures of Violet in her costume and my son in the one we bought for him!

Purchase your own costumes from the CostumeSuperCenter.com website and don't forget about the free shipping if you spend $65.00 or more! The code is FRS65.

A HUGE thank you goes out to CostumeSuperCenter.com for this incredible review opportunity!

Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!Align Center

1 comment :

  1. they ripped me off. wouldn't buy from them! buyer beware

    ReplyDelete