Thursday, November 4, 2010

Christmas? Already?!

I've been getting this quite a bit over the last couple of days. I can't help myself, I am holiday obsessed. I know Thanksgiving comes first. For me though, Thanksgiving is just a part of Christmas. My Aunt, Uncle and I always go shopping on Black Friday and this year on November 27th we are taking the kids to The Polar Express in Williams AZ at The Grand Canyon Railway. All of these events are the start of Christmas for me. I'm more excited than my children are, though my son says he wants everything he sees on t.v. for Christmas, so I think he is excited too!

Christmas shopping is a year round event for me. I shop as I find thing on sale and now I am mostly done! Black Friday will be the end of my shopping so that I can enjoy the traditions that are special to us. In the meantime I am choosing to do some online shopping for family and friends and I wanted to share my deals with all of you!

For any Christmas shopping you need to do, I highly recommend CSN Stores. I have worked with them a couple of times in the past and have never been disappointed with the wonderful customer service and FAST shipping! Even if you aren't looking for Christmas presents, they carry everything from kids backpacks to lighting! Go check them about and head back here at the beginning of December for some fabulous Christmas ideas in a CSN Stores review!

ArtsCow is offering 3 customized make-up bags for $8.00! Click this link:

http://www.artscow.com/design-templates/cosmetic-bag

And use this code: 3CBAGSFOR8 it expires 11/24


www.seehere.com is offering a photo mousepad for $5.00 shipped! Use code mousepad-7


At www.vistaprint.com you can get a photo wall calendar and desk calendar for $6.15 shipped!


Kodak Gallery is offering a free 5x7 14 page photobook for free with just 1.99 shipping! Use code TARGBOOK until 11/16!

I hope you all are getting your shopping started or done and please don't kill me for already being excited about Christmas!

Danielle

No comments :

Post a Comment