Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Commitments

I am so grateful that I get to work with fabulous companies who are so patient with me! Here is a rundown of all of my current obligations and I am working furiously to get them done! This baby is NOT making it easy and I am having contractions as we speak. We ended up back in labor and delivery a little over a week ago and I am going to be 36 weeks on Friday(April 15th). I cannot wait to just have her but I am so blessed to have had her stay in this long! I have been walking around 4 cms and 100% effaced for almost 4 weeks!



Swaddle Designs

Kiki's Fashions

Ice Pop Joy Book

Ecominders

Simple Green



I am getting ready to post 2 of these, hopefully tonight. I AM having contractions right now but I don't expect them to go anywhere. At least blogging is keeping my mind off of it!

Thanks for everyone's well wishes, kind words and support while I go through all of this! I cannot wait to hold Josie in my arms and have things be somewhat "normal" again!

Danielle

No comments :

Post a Comment