Saturday, April 2, 2011

Papeterie Review!

I am a firm believer in always keeping beautiful stationery, thank you notes and notepads in my home. I never know when I will need them and having a gorgeous selection in my desk just makes me feel good. I know that sounds silly, but I am obsessed with paper products and especially anything customized! In a time where most correspondence is through emails or text messages, I feel sending an old fashioned letter or thank you note to be extremely therapeutic. I know when I get a card in the mail, it makes me so happy! When I was contacted by Papeterie to do a product review, I jumped at the chance. I was sent a variety of their beautiful products and I know they are a company I will come back to for my stationery needs!

Check out some of my favorite products by Papeterie:


Classic Dandelion Thank You

This thank you note is called Classic Dandelion and I am in LOVE with it! When I run out of my current thank you notes, I am for sure buying these! I love the whimsy and the bright color yellow. If you aren't a fan of yellow, you can get this thank you in 19 different colors. These are $28.75 for 25.



Poppy Letterpress Notecard

This is a flat letterpress printed notecard called Poppy and I think it is adorable! Perfect if you don't need to thank someone and you just want to send them a sweet message! These luxurious cards are $49.99 for a set of 25. Again, you can pick the color and font for your perfect customization.

Papeterie has a separate Baby site and it is oh so adorable!! The baby product samples are actually the ones I was sent. I fell in love with everything and they make it really hard to pick just one! Check out a few of my favorites from there:




This is their Floral Baby Announcement and I want it for when Josie comes! I love how lighthearted it feels, yet is still elegant! You email them a photo of your little one and a designer sends you an electronic proof that you can then tweak or approve! I love that you can sit at home and get your announcements done! These start at $40.00 for 20.





If I were having a little boy I would pick this announcement called Woodlands. I am in love with it! Same pricing applies.

You can also purchase shower invitations and thank you notes from the baby site! I fell in love with everything they offer and of course, being pregnant, I want it all!



I love this baby shower invitation called Tweet Tweet! These cards are sold in sets of 12 and are sold as imprintables(where you use your home printer to fill in information), fill-ins(where there are headings and lines and you can write in your information), or they can be custom printed by Papeterie. Pricing depends on what you choose!


I was extremely happy with the sample cards I was sent to touch and check out for myself. They are not only gorgeous, but they are a very high quality and sturdy! You definitely get what you pay for. I love that there is something for every price range in the Paptertie Baby Shop!

Head on over to Papeterie and check out all of the other fabulous paper products they offer, especially if you are planning a wedding! RUN to Papeterie Baby for all of your baby shower and birth announcement needs. Everything they offer is fabulous and amazing quality!

If you need custom invitation ideas, check out their Blog and make sure you follow them on Twitter!

If you cant decide on what to buy, order a sample! All samples ship for free!

I want to say a huge thank you to the wonderful people over at Papeterie for this awesome review opportunity and for being so patient with me while I get it up!

Disclaimer: I received free samples to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment