Friday, October 19, 2012

Influenster Naturals Voxbox 2012

Hey guys! I wanted to take a minute and show you guys what all I got in my Influenster Naturals 2012 Voxbox! This is an amazing program that I think everyone should try to get involved with, especially those involved in social media and who love spreading the word. This is the 2nd box I have received from them and I am in love once again! I also received the Love Voxbox back in February. Influenster matches up the appropriate people to specific boxes of goodies to try out and give your opinions on. For instance, there is a Bride Box out right now as well! How fun is that? So, here is a peek at what I received in my Naturals Box, one main item was geared towards each person and I will point that out. 


First up, I received the Original Dish Drying Mat and my Husband LOVES it! Here is a pic:

This mat is SUPER absorbent and so so soft. I love having it on my counter because it is not ugly at all! You can buy these at Bed Bath and Beyond.

I also received Lypsyl chap stick and it is amazing! I am converted and sold. This is the only chap stick I plan on ever using. I love the minty flavor and the way it feels on my lips. Check it out:





I also got a Clean Well hand sanitizing wipe in my box and I love these. I was already a huge fan of these wipes, so I was happy to have another one for my diaper bag. Here is a picture of those:








I also received samples of Nectresse as well as a coupon and an Eboost sample. Check those out! I have not tried them yet!







One of my favorite products and something new I hadn't tried was the GeoDeo! It is awesome, works well and smells amazing! I highly recommend it!




And the final product I received was the Shea Moisture Baby Soap and this was the product tailored to me. Other girls got other products but I was so happy to get this soap as it is for eczema! My daughter Josie suffers from horrible eczema and I am SO happy to have found out about this soap!




And that is everything that was in my Naturals Voxbox! Isn't it amazing? I highly suggest you get your booty over to Influenster, sign up and create your profile so you can start earning badges and they can start matching you with boxes!


Disclaimer: I received free product to review and try out. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment