Thursday, July 17, 2014

Post Vacation Vacation?

Bandon, Oregon Beach! Absolutely Gorgeous!

I now truly understand why people say they need a vacation after their vacation! Twenty-four hours on the road to get to Oregon, 6 days visiting and taking it all in and then a twenty-four hour drive back to Arizona. I was done in! I know I promised blogging while I was gone, but that was a horrible promise. I will have to make it up to you all somehow. There was no way I was able to work while I was gone. What I do promise is a lot of gorgeous pictures. I think I am in love with Oregon. I am obsessed. In fact, my husband and I are doing some serious talking about moving there. Do any of my readers live in Oregon? I'd love to hear all about where you live and what you love about Oregon!

I have several blog posts planned out and I am hoping to get another one up this week. Thanks for being patient while I recover from vacation. My biggest complaint? Zero normalcy. I've adopted and whatever goes attitude this week and I am hoping to get a hold of things next week. Bedtime has been a nightmare the last three nights. I'm ready for a drink and a long bubble bath!

How is everyone else enjoying their summer? What kind of adventures have found you?

Happy Summer!
Danielle

No comments :

Post a Comment