Friday, August 1, 2014

Scentsy August Specials!

August is a wonderful time to make a Scenty purchase or take the plunge to sign up! In this post I am going to talk to you all about the wonderful things August has to offer!


First of all, August is 10% off time for Scentsy! Nearly everything on my website is 10% off in August only. Use this time to take advantage of stocking up on Summer scents and warmers that are going to be discontinued after August 31st. You can pick up a 6 pack of Scentsy bars for $22.50! That's like getting each bar for only $3.75.




Here are some lists of the scents, warmers and promotional items that will no longer be available after August 31st!




I also wanted to share with you all the scent and warmer of the month for August! It is absolutely adorable! I am so in love with this warmer that I purchased it myself!


It just screams summer! I had to have it! Remember, this warmer is 10% off since it is the warmer of the month. The scent of the month is called Fuzzy Blanket and I will post it's picture and scent description below.


And last but not least, I want to share why August is the perfect time to join my team! August is transition month with Scentsy because the new catalog comes out September 1st. Scentsy doesn't want you to have to go out and buy new testers and catalogs when the new one is released, so they are including them in starter kits along with everything else that comes in the kit for August only! It's super sized starter kit month and the perfect time to join! It's still only $99.00 to sign up and you get $45.00 worth of testers and catalogs for free! Click the link to my website below and click on the JOIN button to sign up on my team! We have an awesome group of girls with challenges every month and tons of support!


As a special bonus, I want to show you all a sneak peek at the Fall/Winter scents that will be released on September 1st! Please contact me if you would like samples of these scents or catalogs mailed out to you starting September 1st!


Thanks for listening to me rave about Scentsy!


Danielle

8 comments :