Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bare Naked Cleaners


I found a great little shop on Hyenacart, called Bare Naked Cleaners. I really found it by accident because they sell poly mailers and I really needed some(I'm selling off some baby clothes). I also saw a bunch of cleaners but didn't think much of it.

I got my poly mailers today and inside was a sample of concentrated Lilac scented Miraclean. Let me tell you, the first thing I thought was how yummy it smelled! Next, I mixed it with 8 ounces of water in a spray bottle and went to town cleaning my kitchen after dinner. This stuff WORKS! I am a firm believer in natural cleaners now and so is my hubby! He didn't think it would get anything clean! I am amazed and so happy I found something so great for my family and home! I cant stand the smell of vinegar and now I dont have to!

It says it is great on every surface, for daily cleaning and even great on stainless steel and glass surfaces. Also great for carpet stains, rust and upholstery stains! This cleaner is just want I was looking for. Thank you Bare Naked Cleaners for an amzing product! Send me more samples! haha.

This concentrate comes in a 2 oz bottle(Makes 32 ounces once diluted!) for $8.00 and you can pick whatever scent you like. This mama gives it an A+!!

http://hyenacart.com/BareNaked/

1 comment :

  1. Thanks so much for the review! I just wanted to add that the 2oz bottle of concentrate makes a total of 32oz of cleaner once diluted!

    Jen from Bare Naked Cleaners

    Http:/hyenacart.com/BareNaked

    ReplyDelete