Thursday, July 16, 2009

Diaper Swappers

This really should have been my first post, since this is where I got started "going green". This website is amazing! It opened my eyes to cloth diapering and being green in general. There are different forums to choose from, like Thrifty Families and Green Families, as well as a cloth diaper marketplace. You can buy, sell or trade your cloth diapers with other mamas and it really cuts the cost of cloth diapering even further! I urge anyone interested in cloth diapering to check it out. You can start your stash for very little money since most of the diapers are used but in great shape! I am currently looking for a night time diaper that will hold up to my 5 month old, so we do use disposables at night, but I am hoping to find a greener disposable or a cloth diaper that will work for us!

www.diaperswappers.com

1 comment :

  1. We use a BG with 2 large inserts with the rise set 1 larger than for day time... keep us 10-12 hours :)

    ReplyDelete