Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Eco Updates

Okay so we had a VERY busy weekend with my family and I am so sorry my reviews are not up! I am sorry to say I have not used my Everyday Minerals yet, but I did use my produce bags and mama pads and those reviews will be up tonight, I promise. I have to take a couple pictures and get my thoughts together.

My Chico bags had an issue and are on their way now! There will be a giveaway as soon as I receive them! Keep an eye out for that!

I also have a Bare Naked Cleaners update! I was cleaning my bathroom mirror with Windex and it would not stop smearing!! I didn't know what the heck I was doing wrong but I couldn't even see myself in the mirror! I thought it was the cloth, so I tried newspaper and paper towels and no luck! I ran and grabbed my Lilac scented cleaner I got from them and my mirror is as shiny as can be!! I immediately threw my Windex in the garbage. I know that isn't the most eco friendly thing to do but I certainly wasn't going to pass on cleaner that doesn't even work! SO yes, I TRULY am a believer and they have an amazing product on their hands. They do sell actual glass cleaner, but I feel my Miraclean works miracles!

Here is the link again:

http://hyenacart.com/BareNaked/index.php?c=20

Oh yes, one more thing. One of my dear friends, Karen, turned me on to essential oils and I will never go back! Glade plug ins be gone! I bought coconut and sweet almond oils. They smell heavenly when combined. She told me to add a couple drops of each to a pot of water and let it boil on the stove. My house smells like the beach! I have used the same few drops, and keep adding new water and it is still strong. I also added some to my homemade laundry detergent and my bottle of vinegar I use to rinse my diapers with. It is amazing! I highly recommend essential oils to anyone who hasn't found the love yet!

This is who I purchased them from, but I bought them on their Ebay store.

http://www.essentialtradingpost.com/

I will be having a mama pad giveaway on this blog as well, and again, I will have more details about that as soon as I recieve everything I have been donated to test, review and give away(of course the ones I am giving away are not used!). :) Thanks guys!

No comments :

Post a Comment