Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Klean Kanteen



I also received my Klean Kanteen today. It makes me happy just to look at it. haha. I received a Klean Kanteen 12 oz sippy to test out for free! These sippy cups use the Avent brand sipper tops so it is really convenient!

"The bottle is BPA- and toxin-free, food grade stainless steel so it doesn't need to be lined like aluminum bottles. Plus your Klean Kanteen™ will never leach chemicals, toxins, or funky flavors into your child's water or juice."

I really feel confident with this statement! I already made a huge box of every plastic sippy cup I owned once I found out about all the harmful effects of BPA. BPA is linked to breast cancer and reproductive organ mutation. This especially worried me with my 5 month old daughter!

These kanteens are innovative and strong. They are very durable and I know they will hol dup to my 3 year old. I washed it and gave it to him to drink out of and I asked him if he liked it. He said "Michael's new sippy cup!" and ran off with it.

I did notice that the outside does get cold! They do sell covers for them made by Built NY for about $9.00 and I will probably purchase one in the future. He didn't really seem to mind and so far no leak issues.

I give this product an A+ too. They are a little pricey for a sippy cup, so that may deter some people, but I think they are WELL worth the price and I am so happy I got mine!

The classic 12 oz sippy sells for $17.95 and you can purchase them here:

http://www.kleankanteen.com/products/kid/kid-kanteen-sippy-classic.html

Many thanks to Klean Kanteen for helping me in my research and my blog review.

No comments :

Post a Comment