Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Glass Dharma



I recently contacted an amazing company called Glass Dharma, and they were so sweet to send me a sample and I felt it needed a review as well!

These are GLASS drinking straws and come in a variety of sizes and shapes. I couldn't believe how smart this idea is! They seem very durable and strong. I think they could stand up to a lot of "abuse" even though they are glass. I would never WANT to abuse it, but I have an almost 3 year old! Accidents happen, and I feel confident this straw will stand up to most of what he dishes out! These look so beautiful and I am so happy I got to add this product to my paper and to my home. I feel classier just having it around! I think this whole "going green" thing is going to change my life in ways I never imagined!

This straw gets an A+ from me and i recommend them to anyone looking for a plastic straw alternative!

The basic non bent version of this straw sells for $7.00 and you can buy it here:

http://www.glassdharma.com/shop/

No comments :

Post a Comment