Saturday, September 4, 2010

Baby Shower Bash #16: BellaBlu Maternity Mama Relax Jeans



As most of you know, I am hoping to become pregnant soon with baby #3. It seems like everyone is getting pregnant right now or popping out a baby! Everyone has baby fever, and so I thought it very fitting to include the lovely BellaBlu Maternity in my Baby Shower Bash! I fell in love with practically ever item on their website, and was thrilled when they wanted to be a part of my humble blog.

BellaBlu Maternity
is an online maternity clothing boutique and everything they carry is very trendy! They offer an extremely large selection of maternity clothes, as well as diaper bags, furniture, baby clothes and other items. I adore that their main focus is casual wear for the Mom to be, but that their casual styles can be dressed up as well. Every pregnant woman wants to feel comfortable and stylish, and BellaBlu Maternity delivers! The opening of their first retail store in Edmond, OK allowed them to expand their maternity lines and offer their online customers much more variety. I really love that they are venturing into the Green world that I love by carrying cloth diapers! Once your pregnancy is over, pick up some of their award winning lines of skincare products for new Moms. They truly make maternity shopping easy and hassle-free all in the comfort of your own home. No running to the mall required!

Check out a few of the many items they carry:


Basq 9 Month Stretch. This adorable kit contains a 4 oz Citrus Sugar Body Polish, a 4 oz Advanced Stretch Marks Butter, and a 1 oz Resilient Body Oil, all in one kit! This sells for $52.95 and I bet it is worth every penny. Sounds like a mini spa day at home to me!



This Danielle Elizabeth Diaper Bag sells for $174.00 and completely takes my breath away! I am in love with the design and style. Less expensive, but equally cute diaper bags are also sold at BellaBlu Maternity.



This is the Chic Chiffon Dress in Teal and I want it! It sells for $144.95. I think every pregnant woman needs a nice dress. If I get pregnant soon I will be showing in time for the holidays and I need something amazing like this!


For review I was sent the adorable Mama Relax Jeans by Momzee. They are currently on sale for $98.00 and they are truly comfortable. Every pregnant woman should also have an awesome pair of high quality maternity jeans and these would be my pick. We are in suspense knowing if I am pregnant or not and I hope to be able to wear these through an entire pregnancy. I ordered a large and I normally wear a size large jeans. If you don't know what size to order, they have a very handy size chart.


So what do the Mama Relax Jeans look like?

Don't they look amazing? As I do not know if I am pregnant yet, I will not be modeling these. I will, however, be posting many pictures of myself big and pregnant on my blog wearing these, so keep checking in!

Like I said, I ordered a large and they fit loosely as of right now, which makes sense being that I am not pregnant! I know they will fit me like a glove and offer me good support for my soon to be growing belly though! You can also tell that the fabric is very high quality and oh so soft!

I cannot wait to purchase many other items for my pregnancy from BellaBlu Maternity and I strongly recommend them to all of my pregnant Mamas out there. They have fabulous customer service and a huge selection of maternity clothes. There truly is something for everyone, so head on over to BellaBlu Maternity and take a look around!

Follow BellaBlu Maternity on Facebook

Follow BellaBlu Maternity on Twitter

I want to say a HUGE thank you to BellaBlu Maternity for this incredible review opportunity!

Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment