Thursday, September 9, 2010

Baby Shower Bash #20: SURPRISE!

Okay, so this is not a review or a giveaway but it is definitely worthy of being included in my Bash! My husband and I just found out we are expecting Baby Number Three! We could not be happier and are praying for a smooth pregnancy. I am still going to be posting stories about my last 2 pregnancies as part of my now ONGOING Baby Shower Bash.

Each time I write about a baby/maternity product it will include the words Baby Shower Bash. I will, however, be reviewing other products as well.

I will be wrapping up the set of commitments I had made for the current Bash. I just want to thank you all again for your patience and I want to thank all of my new subscribers as well! Thanks for subscribing even though the content is down! Floods, moving, and two little ones seem to be taking up all of my time. I guess now I can add pregnancy exhaustion to the mix! I promise things will be back to normal after I move so stick with me!

I also am going to be posting pregnancy vlog updates on Youtube after I move, and I will link them here. I think it will be a fun way for you to get to SEE the real me and follow me through my pregnancy!

As far as I can tell we will be due Friday May 13th, 2011. Funny too, because my Son was due Friday October 13th(but ended up being born the 10th)! My Dad was born on a Friday the 13th so I guess it's our thing!

We have an ultrasound to date the pregnancy on September 20th and our first TWO hour OB appointment on the 27th. I am trying to see an awesome doctor who will allow VBA2C, which is what I want to attempt. They said he is high risk. Does anyone know if a VBA2C is considered high risk?

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the reviews/giveaways that I am actually able to post! I hope you all had a fabulous Labor Day weekend. Oh and next Wednesday I am hoping to get back to posting Wordless Wednesday posts. It's amazing what a week of not being able to work will do to you and how far behind it will get you!

You guys are all amazing!



  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. CONGRATS, Danielle! I hope it goes well at the doctor's and are able to deliver w/o c-section. :)

  3. Thanks guys!! I cant wait to share it with everyone!

  4. I attempted a VB2C back in March, I was told by my midwife and the consulting OB that it was not much more riskier than a VBAC. Stand your ground and do what feels right to you. I wouldn't classify it as high risk though, more just an elevated risk during delivery

  5. Thanks Karine! I am really going to fight to at least try! I hope I get a doctor who is WILLING to let me try. Some hospitals here wont allow it, but the one I am going to should let me. I will keep everyone posted about my appointment on the 27th! I need all the VBAC advice I can get!