Monday, September 13, 2010

Baby Shower Bash #23: Koala Kuddles!

I cannot wait to get the chance to try out the adorable swaddling blankets by Koala Kuddles. I have no had a chance to review the actual product, but they looked amazing enough to do a little feature on. I have always wanted to try out muslin swaddling blankets because we live in the desert and it is way too hot for something heavy. I am due May 13th and I know I will be so grateful for these blankets during the Summer!



A 3 pack of these adorable blankets sell for $32.95. That's only about $10.00 per blanket. I think they are gorgeous and I hope they are as comfortable as they look! These are 39"x39" and are nice and large!

I also heard these get really soft with each wash they go though. I definitely plan on buying a pack to try out with my new baby.

You can check out all of the designs available at the Koala Kuddles website!

No comments :

Post a Comment