Okay, so lets get a little bit personal. This review is all about a personal lubricant called Pre-Seed, which is specifically designed to be used for trying to conceive couples. As you all know, I am pregnant right now and in August we did use Pre-Seed. Now, I am NOT saying that is what caused us to get pregnant, because I have no way of knowing for sure. We did a lot of different things in August, so it really could have been anything. I will say that Pre-Seed is a miracle worker and it is backed by loads of research.
Pre-Seed is proudly made in the USA by INGfertility, a family owned company in Spokane, WA. INGfertility was founded by two women reproductive physiologists in 1994. They hold numerous US and international patents on the use of bioactive sugars(often found in plants and trees) to protect cells and improve their function, including for sperm and embryos. INGfertility was named after Ing, the Norse fertility God(I loved this! Totally fitting). I love that INGfertility supports a greater understanding of male infertility factors, because 60% of the time, the male is a factor in couples' fertility issues! I really had no idea that men had an issue that often!
So, lets get down to the nitty gritty. When you are trying to make a baby, you aren't always "in the mood". You know you need to have sex to make a baby, but it can get tedious. Sometimes you need a little bit of extra help. I know a big mistake many couples make is reaching for something like KY jelly. I had absolutely no idea that it inhibits sperm motility!
Here are the facts:
- Approximately 11 million couples in the US alone are trying to conceive(TTC)
- On average, a couple only has a 20% chance of getting pregnant in any given month!
- Intercourse on demand can lead to stress and increased vaginal dryness. 75% of women report an increase in dryness while TTC
- Everyday lubricants can damage sperm and keep them from moving normally. We are talking ALL leading lubricants, saliva and water!
- Pre-Seed is the first fertility friendly lubricant that mimics natural body secretions
- Clinical studies show it is less irritating than traditional lubricants
This next bit of information literally shocked me! Take a look at these pictures:
This is your traditional lubricant. It is completely blocking the sperm!
With Pre-Seed, the sperm is able to swim freely about! These pictures were amazing eye openers for me.
As far as my experience with Pre-Seed goes, I am in love with it. It really feels natural. Some lubricants can be thick, but not Pre-Seed. It comes with 9 single use applicators(make sure you only use them once!) and you twist the applicator on to the end of the Pre-Seed tube and squeeze. The tube will pop up numbers that let you know how much is in there. I personally thought the 2 was plenty for me, but you can use as much or as little as you need. I love that inserting the Pre-Seed gets the lubricant right where it needs to be to help the sperm pass through. I know it helped me just knowing I had this product on hand. If I did have dryness, I knew I had a go-to option instead of freaking out. I didn't experience much dryness around ovulation, but I did use this product in the days leading up to ovulation and afterwards. This is going to be my lubricant from now on, trying to conceive or not!
I highly recommend this product to all women! It is such a relief to not have to worry anymore!
You can purchase your own Pre-Seed Personal Lubricant for about $20.00. Find a store or buy online!
WIN IT!!! - US Only! Sorry guys, once again, I am shipping!
One super lucky Mama's Getting Kinda Crunchy reader is going to win their very own nine use tube of Pre-Seed Personal Lubricant. To enter, head over to the Pre-Seed website and tell me something else you learned! This entry is mandatory and please leave your email in case you win!
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Follow me on Networked Blogs
- Follow me on Facebook
- Follow Pre-Seed on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow Pre-Seed on Twitter
- Tweet this giveaway daily for one extra entry per day. You can use whatever tweet you want, just make sure you come back here daily and leave me a comment
- Grab my button and leave me the link
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs. Click the picture in my right sidebar to vote!
This giveaway will end October 22nd at midnight. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email and a posting on this blog. As always, they will have 48 hours to respond before I pick a new winner. Thanks guys and good luck!
I want to say a HUGE thank you to Pre-Seed for this fabulous review and giveaway opportunity! Thank you so much for putting up with my flood and moving! And yay for me getting pregnant while using Pre-Seed!
Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!