Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Scandle Shimmering Lotion Travel Candle Review


I had the fabulous opportunity to work with Scandle in the past and when I was contacted by them to review a new product, I jumped at the opportunity. I really love having my back massaged, especially when I am not feeling well, so Scandle candles are right up my alley.

They are definitely not average candles. When I worked with them the first time around, I remember not knowing what to expect. These are candles that you light and let burn to give you warm massage oil. I thought it might burn me or be uncomfortable and I was so wrong. These candles only burn at two degrees above body temperature. It feels amazing and leaves your skin feeling so incredibly soft!

Their newest product is the Shimmering Lotion Candle. This is the first candle of it's kind to mask wrinkles or skin imperfections by deflecting light! You can purchase it in their full size refillable ceramic canister or in the travel tin. Take a look:



The Refillable Ceramic Canister will cost you $22.95.


NEW - Shimmering Lotion Travel Candle

The Travel Tin is a great way to try out all of the different scents they have to offer because it only costs $13.95.

The Shimmering Lotion Travel Candle I received came in a Copa Cabana scent. It left my skin feeling soft and smelling like a day at the beach! I have tons of regular candles in beachy scents to make my house smell good and now I can smell like the beach too(It's the closest I can get living in Arizona)! The amount of shimmer it gives you is very subtle and not obnoxious at all. I felt really pretty and relaxed after using this massage candle. This is definitely something I see myself purchasing as soon as I run out. The scent is perfection and the way my skin feels is indescribable. Like I said, I felt so pretty!

So how do you use a Scandle Candle? It's super easy! Just light the candle and let it burn until the meltpool reaches the edge of the canister. Make sure you extinguish the flame and then pour a little oil directly from the canister. Rub in and enjoy!

You can purchase one of the new Shimmering Lotion Candles or any of the other Scandle candles available for purchase at their website. All of the candles come in a variety of scents including Oatmeal Milk and Honey, Lavender, Sex on the Beach, Hummingbird(I want to know what this smells like!) and many many more! If you don't know which scent to buy, pick up one of their sampler kits for $15.95. You'll get a small sample of every scent they offer!

Check out the Scandle Blog

Follow Scandle on Facebook

I want to say a huge thank you to Scandle for another amazing review opportunity!

Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment