Thursday, September 9, 2010

WINNERS FINALLY!

Thank you all for being SO amazing while I drag my feet around here. It isn't intentional. It seems the universe is putting all kinds of issues in my way. I'm behind, but slowly catching up and this weekend my Hubby took 2 extra days off and I am making him take the kids somewhere so I can get some major blogging done!

COCALO #420

Karine Traverse said...

Voted for you
sahmofdq@gmail.com
September 2, 2010 2:43 AM




Hearthsong Winner #41


♥Heαther♥ said...

I follow you with GFC!
mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
August 8, 2010 8:56 AM




LITTLE TIKES #598


Ardy22 said...

VOTED Top mommy blog

ardy22 at earthlink dot net




Yummie Tummie #44


Sarah Hull said...

I follow you on facebook
SHull2319 at gmail dot com


I am emailing you all right now! Thanks to everyone who entered and to all of you guys for putting up with me!!

No comments :

Post a Comment