Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WINNERS!

Okay I FINALLY have my next batch of winners. If you have won something from me that I am personally mailing out, it should be to you soon! Sorry it took me so long to get it out. Moving royally sucks and I lost all of my poly mailers. I cannot wait for things to settle into place better and for me to NOT feel tired 24/7 with this pregnancy. Come on 2nd Trimester! 3 of the following items will be mailed by me as well and they should go out Saturday.


Moody Mamas Winner #26

Knocked Up and Nursing said...

Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/knockedupnursin/status/24313074456




Tommee Tippee Winner #16

Julie said...

voted




Organic Kidz Winner #9

akritical said...

I learned that stainless steel will not scratch thereby preventing potentially harmful bacteria to hide in your child’s bottle.




Preseed Winner #28

tina reynolds said...

I follow you on facebook (mrstinareynolds)



Green Genius Winners:

#6 - Maria D. @ DownrightDomesticity said...

I am a GFC follower.


AND

#43 - bukaeyes said...

I like The Green Genius on Facebook (Betsy Hoff)



CONGRATS to all who won and thank you to everyone who entered. My blog is getting back on track here. I wont be posting as many reviews and giveaways in November, though I do have several. I want to post more personal content and take a small break. This pregnancy exhaustion is killing me!

Danielle

No comments :

Post a Comment