Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - 2010 Holiday Chicobag Review


I have had the pleasure of working with ChicoBag on a couple of past reviews, so of course I happily agreed when they asked me to review their 2010 Holiday ChicoBag! Check out how cute they are:

Click here to view larger image

I love the idea of putting Christmas presents in a reusable shopping bag or bunching one of these ChicoBags up into it's little pouch to stick in a stocking. I think these are the perfect gift for those family members who have no idea about going green or who want to but don't know where to begin! Don't get me wrong, these are more than perfect for seasoned Earth lovers like myself as well!

These bags are of the Vita style, which allow them to be carried on your shoulder and can hold 40 pounds! Maybe you should purchase these and give them out a little bit early, because they would be awesome for Holiday shopping!

I love ChicoBag's video on Sustainable Wrapping:









They give you creative ways to wrap your gifts in a ChicoBag! It makes perfect sense to me to give a gift within a gift. There is no waste and you are giving something the recipient can actually use afterward. Win Win!

The 2010 Holiday ChicoBags are available for a limited time only and come in three colors - red, blue and green. Each bag costs $12.99 and is worth every penny. These bad boys are huge and will hold anything your heart desires to put in them.

Purchase one of your own 2010 Holiday ChicoBags or one of the many other styles to wrap up your presents in this holiday season. Not only will you be giving a gift to someone you love, but you will be giving a gift to the planet too!

I want to say a HUGE thank you to ChicoBag for this fabulous review opportunity and for being a part of my little blog yet again!

Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment