Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wordless Wednesday









My little Violet hijacked a couple of my dish towels while I was doing laundry and shoved them into a small toy bin. She then proceeded to put her baby to bed. She was trying to kiss the baby in the picture of the bin up by her face. She was so proud of herself and I cried! She is getting so big and is so smart! I always tell her she is such a good Mommy. This little girl LOVES her baby dolls. I cant wait to get her doll accessories and things for her to play with, but for now it's awesome to see her using her imagination!

2 comments :

  1. Awww... *tear* How old is she? Mine is 20 months and does the most adorable things sometimes... glad you caught it on film. Thanks for sharing,
    CJR

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is 22 months old! I love this age!!

    ReplyDelete