Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: ERGObaby Carrier


I love baby wearing. I am one of those crunchy mamas who want to wear their babies everywhere. I had a wrap carrier prior to my ERGObaby carrier and since my "baby" is 22 months old, it really just wasn't cutting it, especially while pregnant! When I found out I would be working with ERGObaby on a review, I about died! I knew a more structured carrier would make me love baby wearing again, and I was totally right.

ERGObaby is a family owned and operated company located on Maui, Hawaii. Since 2003, they have been providing parents with the most thoughtful, highest quality, and most innovative baby wearing products and accessories out there. It is their mission to educate parents about attachment parenting, baby wearing, and related topics, to improve the way our next generations of babies are introduced into the world. I absolutely adore this. I love that they feel so passionately about gentle parenting that is full of love and lots of cuddles!

I found the ERGObaby Carrier to be exceptionally easy to put on. MUCH easier than a wrap carrier. Just slip it on and buckle the buckles! If you are new to baby wearing and all of this seems overwhelming, ERGObaby has awesome instructional videos on their website!

Check out a picture of my baby Violet and I in our adorable ERGObaby Carrier:


This was the best shot we could get! There was no cooperation at all. She thinks being in the carrier means it's time to bounce and play. And can you believe my giant 17 week belly!? Good lord! I love that I can buckle it under my belly and I feel totally comfortable wearing her on my back.

My carrier is no longer on the website to get you a better shot, but check out the Original ERGObaby Carrier in Cranberry:

Cranberry baby carrier

Isn't it gorgeous? The Original ERGObaby carrier sells for $105.00. I know that seems a little steep, but if you look into baby carriers, it's really not! I think ERGObaby carriers are definitely worth the cost because they are extremely high quality. I have no fear of this carrier ripping or getting ruined and I know it will last me through several babies/toddlers!

These carriers are also available in Performance, Sport, Original, Options, and Organic versions!

My little Violet is in love with being in her carrier. She has always loved my wrap and now she loves this much more structured carrier! As soon as she sees me get it out she immediately wants in! I need to spoil her as long as possible before this new baby gets here and has their turn in the ERGObaby carrier! If you are looking for comfort for you and your baby, then I highly recommend ERGObaby carriers. They distribute weight evenly on your hips and shoulders and help babies sit the way they are supposed to. No stress baby wearing!

Click here to purchase your very own ERGObaby carrier. All US orders of $149.00 or more ship for free!

I want to say a HUGE thank you to ERGObaby for being a part of my Holiday Gift Guide!

Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment