Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: KNEX Review

Another great item I am thrilled to feature in my Holiday Gift Guide are all KNEX products in general, but especially the Sesame Street line! It is perfect for little guys who want to play with the big kid toys but aren't yet ready. When I found out I would be reviewing three of the new toys for ages 2 and up, I couldn't wait! We were sent the Kick It! Elmo Building Set, Cookie Monster's Basketball, and the Swim Time Ernie Building Set. Take a look:




Each one sells for $12.99 and is worth every penny. My kids adore these sets and they are actually manageable for them, even my 21 month old! They come in convenient canisters to store all of the pieces, though it seems the balls always go missing from ours! All of the other pieces stay nice and neat in our homeschool area and that makes for one happy mama. The more organized things are, the better. We thought we would have a hard time getting all of the pieces to fit back into the containers, but we didn't at all. Sure, you cant just dump them back in, you need to arrange them a little bit, but we didn't have an issue. I usually supervise clean up time anyways, because I don't want pieces getting mixed up!

KNEX really took the time to think of the little ones out there when they came up with their Sesame Street Neighborhood Collection line. Not only can you buy these little sets, but there are many others you can buy as well! Take a look:

This is the KNEX Sesame Street Neighborhood Collection School House Set and it sells for $23.99.

Check out the Neighborhood Collection Police Station for $20.99.

And the last one I am going to show is the Neighborhood Collection Fire House! This adorable set is also $23.99.

Not only are these toys cute, age appropriate and more educational than monster trucks, they make my kids incredibly happy, which is what gift giving is all about! I know any child would love these sets.

Here is a little bit of green information I took from the KNEX website:

I love that they are taking steps to be more green and make their products safe for our children. I have peace of mind knowing all of their products are made in the USA, which gives me less concern about lead issues!

I am incredibly happy with my review experience with KNEX, and who wouldn't be? I think this company is a household name! I remember playing with KNEX sets when I was a kid and now my kids will have those same memories!

Purchase any KNEX products here.

I want to say a HUGE thank you to the fabulous people at KNEX for this amazing review opportunity and for putting up with my flood, moving and all other obstacles that seemed to have been in my way!

Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment