Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide Nature Pavilion Review (Part 1)

Nature Pavilion - Specialized Nature and Science Gift Shop

So since I am dying to get my Nature Pavilion review up and since they have been such an extremely awesome company to work with through all of my issues and getting behind, I want to break their review into two parts. This part will be the write up and what comes in the package, but my 2nd post will be the finished product!

Mrs. Terry Fluke started Nature Pavilion back in 2001 with only 12 products for sale! They now carry over 1900 items and have 2 other employees working hard to get all of our orders out in a timely manner! Their mission is to find high quality nature and science toys and offer them at a low cost. I think this is so important! All kids deserve the same science opportunities. And can I just say that customer service is #1 with Terry and the folks at Nature Pavilion. They put up with a whole heck of a lot of chaos in my life and were absolute dolls about it.

Toysmith - Build - A - Birdhouse

For review Michael and I were sent the Toysmith Build-A-Birdhouse, and it is insanely adorable! I wanted to incorporate educational toys and art projects into my four year old's life, and with this product I was able to teach him all about birds after we built it!

Take a look at what is included in this kit for only $9.49!!

Contents:
- Wooden pieces
- Four paint pots
- Paint brush
- Nails
- Glue
- Instructions


I have to say, the value is incredible! The birdhouse is not large, but it's perfect for a little guy to help build and paint with no problems. Of course, Daddy used the hammer most of the time and just let him have a couple whacks at it. I loved that this was an activity they could do together and we were able to incorporate science into the mix as well. This is a definite bonus to homeschooling! We learn through living, and Nature Pavilion makes it simple and affordable! My son had the best day ever working on this project with his Daddy, which just melted my heart. Make sure you stay tuned for part two to see our completed bird house. I wont be able to get it up until November 29th, when we get back from The Polar Express.

Check out a few of the other items offered by Nature Pavilion:

The Insect Lore Butterfly Garden for $19.99.


Toysmith Dig a Sea Shell for $4.29! This looks like so much fun! You use the tools to chisel away at the sand and reveal a shell!


Toysmith Green Creativity Recycled Bottle Light for $10.49. How awesome is this?!

You can find these and many, many more items at the Nature Pavilion website. I have never seen prices this good for projects for kids. Any of these items would be amazing for homeschooling or just for keeping on hand for a rainy day!

I want to say a HUGE thank you to Nature Pavilion for this amazing review opportunity and for putting up with so much from me! You guys rock!

Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment