Saturday, November 20, 2010

Winners!

Hey guys! I have my next three winners! Sorry again that everything is taking me much longer. I think I need a holiday break to catch my breath and start the blogging year fresh. Everything that has happened towards the end of the year has left me playing constant catch-up! Here are my lucky winners just in time for the holidays!

Mama K's Aromatic Play Clay is Winner #38

Knocked Up and Nursing said...

Facebook fan of Mama's Getting Kinda Crunchy.



Boogie Wipes Winner is #9

abby said...

tweet!
http://twitter.com/uberabby2/status/26884649819




And last but not least we have my Noodle Head Winner #29

darlanpaulsmamma said...

follow on gfc as darlanpaulsmamma



Thanks to everyone who entered and check out all of my other giveaways just in time for holiday gift giving!! Congrats to those who won and I am emailing and posting on Facebook now!

Danielle

1 comment :