Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: Organically Grown!

Organically Grown


I have had the privilege of working with Organically Grown in the past when they first got started and I am so happy to report how awesome they are doing! I love that I have been along for the ride and have gotten to work with such a fabulous and affordable company. Organically Grown sells organic infants, kids, adult and home decor at very reasonable prices. I adore a company that makes going green and buying organic affordable for the average person. With this economy, it is a must!

For review, we were sent this adorable Organic Cotton Boys "Polar Bear Stripes" Coverall in a 9 months size from their limited edition Winter Collection. While I am reviewing this product, it is actually going to my baby nephew, who is going to look amazing in it! Hopefully we get a picture. Check it out:




Now, I have gone on and on and on about how much softer organic clothing is, and this item is no different! I cannot even begin to tell you how soft this coverall is. I urge everyone to go to a store that sells organic cotton items and feel them, you will never want anything else. Another thing I love about this item from Organically Grown is the quality of the stitching and the simple pattern. It reminds me of what organic clothing should look like. Everything is clean and simple, just the way I like it. This cute infant outfit comes with an adorable hanger and sells for $22.00. It can be purchased in sizes from Newborn up to 9 months.

On December 20th we will be finding out the gender of Conner Baby #3 and if it's a girl, she is SO getting this:

It sells for $28.00 and is absolutely precious!!

Who am I kidding? I want everything on the Organically Grown website and I hope we get to work together again in the future!

Run and purchase your own items before Christmas and get 15% off all orders using code ORGANIC WINTER. And did I mention they offer free shipping on all orders?? They do!

Do like I am going to do, and join their awesome affiliate program!

I want to say a HUGE thank you to Organically Grown for being a part of my Holiday Gift Guide!

Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment