Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: Paperspring!



I recently had the pleasure of getting to order Thank You Cards from Paperspring. If you have never heard of this fabulous company, then you must go there right now and take a peek around! They carry everything from Holiday Cards to Birth Announcements to any kind of Invitation you might need. Everything is personalized and the Thank You Cards are perfect to give as a gift!

We chose the Rainy Shelter Thank You Cards because everyone needs to keep some laying around! I write thank you notes/cards for everything and I love the idea of having them personalized for us as a family. Take a look at their stock photo and then I will show you ours.






I thought this design was fitting for my free spirit personality and for our little family. I fell in love with them and had to have them.

So lets talk about price for a minute. Any time you buy something customized, whether it be thank you notes or birth announcements, you are going to pay more. Generally you pay per card and Paperspring is no different. This particular design is $1.89 per card. The minimum order amount is 25 and that will run you $47.25 total. I think this is a killer deal for something so personalized. Most people don't go through thank you notes very quickly and I know these will last a long time. These aren't thank yous for something specific, they are just to have handy.

For example, we were just given a couch by the sweetest couple ever and I of course, wanted to write them a thank you! I also plan on tucking a couple of these into my labor and delivery bag when I have this baby to thank any super kind nurses or staff.

I would definitely place another order with Paperspring and I cannot wait for my baby to be born so I can order adorable birth announcements! As soon as we know the gender(10 more days!) I will be on their website scouring the gender appropriate ones I love!

Paperspring is currently offering free 2 day shipping on any order over $50.00, so head on over and check it out, especially if you are expecting a baby because those birth announcements are amazing!

I want to say a huge thank you to the folks at Paperspring for this awesome review opportunity!

Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment