Friday, June 10, 2011

Ecominders Review

ecominderslogo



Sometimes we all need a little reminder to be more energy efficient. It is so important to me to save energy and help the Earth and even I have some energy saving issues. That is why I adore Ecominders!

What are Ecominders?

They are removable, reusable stickers that help remind you to do things like turn off the water when you brush your teeth, turn off the lights, don't leave your computer on all the time, or unplug appliances you aren't using. These have been lifesavers in my home and I am so happy I can peel them off and reuse them if we move. I especially love that Ecominders aren't just for home use. They also have sets available for school and office. Reduce your carbon emissions, reduce your impact on the planet and save some money by using Ecominders.

Ecominders for your home are not ugly. They are not going to make your house look like a labeled classroom. They are small enough to not stand out but big enough to definitely notice them. My four year old cannot read, but he knows that the sticker above the light switch says to turn it off! I love that the Ecominders for your office are a little bit bigger and include graphics to help people notice them so they will actually do what the stickers say. I think Ecominders for offices are even more important than the home ones because most people do not think about saving energy at work! The Ecominders for classrooms are bright, colorful and definitely get kids to notice them! How awesome to teach kids from a young age about all of the things we can do to help the planet, not just turning off lights when we leave a room.

One of my favorite parts about Ecominders is that they are so incredibly affordable. If you are having a hard time being energy efficient, definitely purchase these! There is no excuse to not have these in your home. Check them out:



The Kids and Schools set has a ton of colorful, fun illustrations. Purchase this set for only $3.95!




The discreet Home set gives you a small reminder and doesn't clash with decor. This set is also only $3.95




The Office sticker set with a mixture of pictures and words. You guessed it, only $3.95.


You can also purchase a 5 pack of just recycle stickers. I think these are so adorable! They are also only $3.95. These particular stickers are only one time use.




If you need a large amount of Ecominders you can buy each set in a pack of 5 for $17.95.

They also sell Ecominders reusable totes and t-shirts.

I adore these steps that I stole from the website:

So, where do you start?

1. Put Ecominders instructional stickers or logo stickers anywhere you want to be more environmentally aware. (And use them again and again–they're repositionable!)

2. Be “Eco-reminded” to do the little things every day that lighten your impact on the planet.

3. Watch your utility bills go down and reduce your carbon footprint, water consumption and waste.

4. Enjoy how simple it is and how good it feels to help make the planet a greener, cleaner, and better place to live.

5. Share Ecominders with your friends and family and let them know how easy it is to be green!



We have enjoyed our Ecominders in our home for a very long time now. This company has been fabulous to work with and very patient with me. I can't tell you how grateful I am to them for being so patient with me during my pregnancy and postpartum period. I highly recommend their product and will purchase these for my family for gifts! They are so affordable and helpful. I know my kids will grow up doing everything they can to help save our planet and Ecominders are so helpful in that teaching process! Heck, I can see them helping my kids learn to read too since they have already figured out what some of them say!

Head on over to the Ecominders website to purchase your own set!

Follow Ecominders on Twitter!

Follow Ecominders on Facebook!

I want to say a huge thank you to Ecominders for their patience and for this fabulous review opportunity! We adore any little thing we can get our hands on to help our Earth!

Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment