Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ah!

Hey guys! If you follow my Facebook then you already know my computer crashed a few weeks ago! I STILL need to pick my winners, which I am planning to do right now. We need to reinstall windows, but I don't have a windows disk since my brother installed it for me. He is going to try to reinstall it today. We drove 2 hours to Phoenix so he could fix it for me! If I cant get it fixed, then I will be hijacking a relative's computer next weekend to finish up my Simple Green and Ice Pop Joy reviews to finish up Summer. Hopefully the winter will be better for me and my blog! Thanks for hanging in there with me!

THANK YOU SO MUCH Simple Green and Ice Pop Joy for dealing with my crap for the last few months! Your reviews are coming next weekend come hell or high water! I already have them written out on paper because I feel so horrible. All I need to do is type them up and post. They WILL be done by the end of July!

Thanks so much again guys! I hope to get some pictures of Josie posted too since it's been a flippin month since I have posted! Jon was out of town for 2 weeks and then my computer DIED. Perfect timing. All I can do is do my best and move on!

Oh, also, someone hacked my Facebook and my blog email so I had to get all of that sorted out. Still need to sort my email and pick my winners. Again, I plan on picking winners today so I can get the winner info sent out. I cant check my email from my Wii, which is SO lame!

Sorry for the long rant! Thanks so much for all the patience. You guys rock!

Danielle

No comments :

Post a Comment