Monday, August 15, 2011

Josie Charlotte - 3 Months Old!
























Where has the time gone?? I am at a loss for words! We just saw a friend's one week old baby and I wanted to cry! I still feel like Josie is that little and it is VERY clear that she is NOT lol. Delusional Mom Syndrome is what I am choosing to call it. I think we all think our babies are tiny until we see them next to even tinier ones! We also thought Violet was still a baby until we brought Josie home and she instantly grew up before our eyes. It is truly amazing how fast time flies and I know I am going to treasure every moment of every day - even the ones where I am covered in various puke or poop lol. I know these days are short and oh so precious. Michael Violet and Josie - I order you to stay small and depend on me forever! haha.

1 comment :

  1. so adorable!!

    I just followed your blog via GFC and would love if you'd follow me back when you have time! thanks!

    I like you on fbook also lol

    Joey

    http://www.joebloe1116.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete