Friday, September 2, 2011

2011- Is it as busy for you as it is for me?

It seems that 2011 is the year of all out business for our family. Not only are we busy, but we have medical things going on as well. First I was in premature labor and then had a baby, now we have a whole new set of trials! One of the reasons we are a "crunchy" family, is so we can be around longer to take care of our family. I recently found out I may need my gall bladder removed and that this is very common after a pregnancy. My husband just found out his blood pressure is 148/110. He is 25. This kind of junk runs in his family and I want to take ALL precautions and keep him healthy. We are revamping our diet once again and getting healthy!

I am hoping to have some food item reviews here this Fall as we pick up new items to fuel our bodies! I have a review posting this weekend for Organic Pure Bars, so keep your eyes peeled for that. I am also going to be reviewing an AMAZING Organic cookbook and I cannot wait to share that with you guys!

I am excited for the direction of this blog. It seems reviewing TONS of items was not in the cards for me this year, but I am reminded of my blog's original purpose - to be healthy and help our planet. My blog posts are going to include delicious recipes, healthy reviews and some fun giveaways too.

Thanks for continuing to read, enter and support me! I couldn't do what I do without you guys!

Also - if anyone has any information on gall bladders, please share!

Danielle

No comments :

Post a Comment