Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pure Bar = Pure Bliss




As many of you know, I am 4 months postpartum and dying to get this weight off of me. Dont get me wrong, 30 pounds have melted off with ease, and now I have to work for the rest! My doctor also wants me to watch my gluten and fat intake because she thinks my gall bladder might be on the fritz. With all of this going on, I need to make healthy choices with the foods I pick and I am SO glad I stumbled upon Pure Bars. I was sent one of each flavor and there wasn't one bar that my husband and I didn't enjoy.


One of my biggest problems was never packing snacks for ME in my diaper bag. Oh sure, I had plenty for the kids, but when it came to myself, I tended to stop for french fries or something very unhealthy to munch on when we were all out. Pure Bars make it incredibly simple to carry a mama snack with me in my diaper bag. Just toss one in and go. They dont get all smushy in my bag and they keep really well. Now I have no excuse for eating healthy when I am outside of my home! I think this reason alone is a reason for me to love Pure Bars.


My fear with trying out bars like this is that I wont think they taste good. That fear was short lived with one bite of my Pure Bar Organic Cherry Cashew bar. It was absolutely delicious and I became hooked. My husband's first bite was the Organic Wild Blueberry Bar and he said it was fabulous. He wanted to steal the rest of my bars to take for snacks at work!


The absolute best part of Pure Bars?


Cherry Cashew Pure Bar Ingredients: organic dates, organic cherries, organic walnuts, organic agave nectar, organic almonds, organic cashews, and organic brown rice protein.


That's all! I know my body is getting the fuel it needs, no nasty chemicals and I get a yummy snack for only 190 calories! Each bar is also gluten free and vegan. I love a product that tailors to so many people!


Stay tuned for various mini posts on each of the other bars I tried. In the meantime, follow Pure Bar on Facebook and Twitter. You can also subscribe to their newsletter for yummy updates!


Purchase Pure Bars online or use their store locator to find a store near you.


I want to say a huge thank you to the lovely people over at Pure Bar for this fabulous review opportunity.





Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment