When I set out to cloth diaper, I had no idea how obsessed I would become. I find myself constantly looking for new diapers to try out, but that gets expensive really quickly. I wanted to cloth diaper to save money, not feed an obsession. That is why I get so excited when I find companies like Go Green Pocket Diapers. They let me feed my fluffy addiction without breaking the bank!
Go Green Pocket Diapers offer two styles of diapers. One is what I am going to call a classic pocket diaper style available in silky or fuzzy prints and then they offer one they call The Champ. Their classic diaper sells for only $9.99 and The Champ sells for $15.95. I love how affordable these diapers are!
For review I was sent the Stellar silky diaper and we absolutely adore it. It's at the top of my post and you can buy it right now for a reduced price of only $8.99.
Things I love about this diaper:
- It's silky on the outside, not stiff or crinkly.
- It has an adorable pattern, which I consider to be gender neutral.
- It comes with an insert at an insanely affordable price.
- The inner fabric is suedecloth, which we prefer in this house.
- There are 3 rows of adjustable rise snaps. This is a one size diaper, which is our favorite kind!
- These diapers have hip snaps to prevent wing droop and the waist snaps overlap. These are features you typically only see on more expensive diapers!
- I love the 3 layer insert! It is surprisingly absorbent. So many of my less expensive diapers I would not let my babies wear out of the house for fear of leaks, but we wear this diaper out all the time and have never had a leak!
- I also love how durable the rise snaps are. Again, on all of my other inexpensive diapers, the rise snaps pop off SO easily. We do not have that problem with our Go Green Pocket Diaper.
Honestly, if I didn't know the price, I would assume it was much more expensive than what it is!
Things I dont like about this diaper:
Absolutely nothing. This is a sensational diaper at an incredible price. I have already told many friends who were interested in trying cloth diapers to buy these instead of more expensive ones. You are getting much more bang for your buck. I find myself reaching for this diaper over several name brand ones in my stash. I love that this diaper isn't bulky, which makes it a winner for wearing while we are out and about! I have also used it on both my 6 month old and my almost 3 year old and have had no issues with it from either of them. This diaper stays on, doesnt leak and the rise adjusts easily from one size to the next!
If you are looking for something more than your basic one size cloth pocket diaper, then look no further! Go Green Pocket Diapers offer a Champ diaper and I cannot wait to own one! This diaper is only $15.95 and offers ALL of the features of higher end diapers. They have dual gussets like on a Rumparooz and the inserts self agitate out like on a Thirsties diaper. I also love that it is four sizes in one diaper. They took the features of 2 of my favorite diapers and combined them into one. This diaper retails for HALF of what the more expensive ones cost! That is insane to me, but oh so wonderful! These diapers really would fit from birth to potty training with no problem from what I can tell. Clearly, I am so excited to buy the Champ and add it to my stash!
I strongly urge any cloth diapering mom out there to check out Go Green Pocket Diapers and add some adorable diapers to your stash. If you are a mama who is cloth curious, look no further! I personally know some women who were turned off to cloth because of price alone. Dont be one of them! Check these bad boys out first. I am so happy with my Go Green Pocket Diaper experience, I see no reason to buy diapers anywhere else. Why on Earth would I pay double for the same quality diaper?
Check out Go Green Pocket Diapers on Facebook to be the first to know about any future deals!
I want to say a huge thank you to the lovely people over at Go Green Pocket Diapers for this awesome review opportunity and for showing me the light!
Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!