Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pipsqueak Boutique Review(Part 1)





I recently had the opportunity to work with a fabulous company called Pipsqueak Boutique and I could not be more happy with my experience. This review is going to be split into two posts because I am having so many issues with posting multiple pictures in my posts and I have no idea why! So stay tuned for part two with adorable pictures of my Violet wearing her shirt!








Pipsqueak Boutique was launched in 2005 after the birth of Jennifer's first niece. Like many other people, she got addicted to all of the adorable baby items out there and was on a hunt for the cutest baby gear for the littler girl in her life. After moving from a huge city to a smaller one, she realized the selection wasn't what it was! Her solution was to start her own store and here we are today!






Working with Jennifer has been incredible and I am so honored to promote her products on my eco blog. Wanting organic items for my kids can sometimes be a challenge. There are plenty of plain organic cotton items out there, but sometimes I feel left out when it comes to the super cute items! It's refreshing to know that Pipsqueak Boutique offers all of their personalized shirts in an organic cotton! You can imagine how excited I was to pick a shirt to review.






After MUCH looking and lots of going back and forth, I finally decided on their adorable Dictionary Definition shirt in their organic cotton. I fell in love with it and knew it would fit Violet's personality perfectly! You get to pick whatever words you want to define your child. We went with:






Violet: Mess Magnet, Princess in Training, Wild Child, Mommy's Little Helper, Cutie Patootie.






When you see the pictures, you will fully understand WHY we picked those words!






I honestly could not be happier with the quality of this shirt! Like I always say, there is NOTHING softer than organic cotton and there is nothing cuter than this shirt!





If you aren't into the whole organic cotton thing, then there are SO many options available to you for shirt styles. You can pick from their ringer tee, raglan tee, long sleeve raglan tee, raglan onepiece, ringer onepiece, organic tee or organic onepiece. I adore that you an personalize the style of tee as well as the color and the wording. For this particular shirt you can choose from white with pink, white with lavender, white with red or all white(organic).






Another big difference between this shirt and other custom shirts from other companies is you would never know this one is screen printed. You honestly cannot feel any raised bumps or lines, no rubbery feeling, no peeling or cracking. It looks and feels like it was always a part of the shirt!






If you want to customize the design of the shirts even further, all you have to do is contact them to make your perfect one of a kind shirt! That is fabulous customer service!






Pipsqueak Boutique offers much more than just personalized shirts like their Dictionary Definition shirt. I for one am absolutely IN LOVE with their Cupcake Pinafore and Bloomer Set and desperately want that or a first birthday shirt for Josie's first birthday! This outfit is what is at the top of my post. Isn't it beautiful?? You can order birthday shirts for toddlers and for any kid in your life I know my kids will feel so special having their own personalized shirt to wear at their birthday parties. Celebrating a birth in the family? Make those big brothers and sisters feel special with their own sibling shirt! Check out their selection of custom outfits while you are at it!


I strongly urge all of you guys to go check out everything that Pipsqueak Boutique has to offer(their selection doesn't stop at clothing!) because there is no way you will be disappointed! Their customer service is fabulous and they ship your item within 5 business days. Our shirt got to us quickly and without any problems.




I want to thank Jennifer over at Pipsqueak Boutique for this review opportunity! It was a blast working with you Jennifer!










Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment