Sunday, October 30, 2011

Honest Kids Review


We recently had the awesome opportunity to try out Honest Kids Organic Juice Pouches and all I can say is good-bye Capri Sun! Our kids absolutely loved them and I loved that they are way healthier than any other juice boxes on the market.


We were sent the flavors Appley Ever After, Berry Berry Good Lemonade and Super Fruit Punch, but they also come in Goodness Grapeness and Tropical Tango Punch as well. Neither of my kids could tell me their favorite flavor when I went to buy them at my local Target, so we just bought a box of the Appley Ever After. They were perfect to take along when we went to the local apple orchard and pumpkin patch!


These juice pouches are USDA Organic and contain zero high fructose corn syrup, two huge things I look for when I am buying just about any product. I also love how sturdy the pouches are. They aren't as flimsy as competitor brands and the straws are really strong and wont bend while trying to punch them into the pouch. I love that I can hand it to my two year old and she can do it herself without bending the straw.


Each pouch contains about 40 calories and the ingredients are really simple. For example, the Appley Ever After flavor contains:


Filtered Water, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic Cane Sugar, Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid(Vitamin C), Malic Acid and Citric Acid.


Probably my most favorite part about these pouches is that they come in a pack of 8 for around 3.00 and you can purchase them at mass retailers like Target! This is so convenient for me!


These pouches are perfect for road trips, picnics and any other time you want convenience AND an organic product. I really would recommend these to any parent I know.

I want to say a huge thank you to the rockin people over at Honest Tea for this review opportunity and for turning me on to an new awesome product!





Disclaimer: I received free product to review. I was not paid to write this and all opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment